April 1, 2011

Future Reads (5)

Future Reads is a feature on Book Labyrinth where I sporadically post about books coming out in the near (or not so near!) future and explain why I want to read them. This feature is inspired by memes and features like Waiting on Wednesday and Books to Pine For. I hope you'll discover something you want to read as well! (All title links will take you to Goodreads.)

Don't Stop Now by Julie Halpern
Release Date:
June 7, 2011

'Into the Wild Nerd Yonder' was such a great book, so I'm looking forward to reading more from Julie Halpern. Someone faking their own kidnapping? A road trip? BFFs turned into love? Sounds amazing.





He's So Not Worth It by Kieran Scott
Release Date:
June 7, 2011

I'm a massive Kieran Scott fan, as well as a fan of the Private books which she writes under the name Kate Brian. 'She's So Dead to Us' was a great book, and I can't wait for more Ally & Jake!!





Ten Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have) by Sarah Mlynowski
Release Date:
June 7, 2011

I'll read pretty much anything Sarah Mlynowski writes. Her books are always such fun, and this one doesn't sound like an exception.





Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
Release Date:
August 23, 2011

I'll be the first to admit that I was late to this bandwagon, but I am so firmly on it now! I cannot WAIT to read more about Sydney, Jill, and one of my favourite characters from the Vampire Academy books.





The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Release Date:
September 27, 2011

I have to say that I was first drawn into this book by its gorgeous cover. I mean, it's amazing, really. But the concept sounds quite fascinating as well. I'm really looking forward to checking it out!





I hope you've enjoyed these future reads! What not yet released books are you looking forward to?

5 comments:

  1. Ahhh! I can't wait for Bloodlines! I love Richelle Mead and the Vamp Academy series:) I'm also really excited for the Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, every time I see that cover I want to get my hands on it even more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I'm definitely looking forward to ALL of the books you've listed!! I'm not loving the He's So Not Worth It cover but it's Kieran Scott, so who cares? I've enjoyed every single novel I've read by her.

    Ten Things Wed Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have) looks like a fun and great read as does Don't Stop Now. And I'm pretty sure EVERYONE is excited for Bloodlines...

    I LOVE the cover for The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer... I always have a to gaze for another moment just to admire its prettiness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. MARA! I can't wait for that one...have you read the first chapter? I think it's up on Michelle's site...or maybe I just won it ;)

    It's fab! Great features, Ashley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of The Unbecoming of Maria Dwyer but it sounds really existing! I'm hoping it will be on the Galley Grab in a few months.
    And I can't wait for 10 Things We Did As Well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's so not worth it sounds like the perfect beach read, and The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer has got me very curious, plus the Goodreads reviews seem pretty unanimous on how good it is.
    I like this feature :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment; I appreciate each one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...