August 4, 2012

Summer Reading Challenge (Update 2)


We are now 2/3 of the way through the Summer Reading Challenge that Erika, Cathy, and I have been partaking in.

Out of my 25 books I challenged myself to reading 18 of them by August 31st. I've now read 11 off my list. I would've liked to have done a bit better, but I think that's not too bad.

I've bolded and/or linked to my review on the blog or Goodreads for the books off my list that I've read so far:
  1. Glitch by Heather Anastasiu
  2. A World Away by Nancy Grossman
  3. Auracle by Gina Rosati
  4. The Raft by S.A. Boden
  5. Vampire Empire by Clay Griffith & Susan Griffith
  6. Never Enough by Denise Jaden
  7. Meant To Be by Lauren Morrill
  8. The Thief by Megan Whalen Turner
  9. The Host by Stephanie Meyer
  10. Soulless by Gail Carriger
  11. Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken
  12. A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young
  13. Vengeance (Private #14) by Kate Brian
  14. The Death Cure by James Dashner
  15. Loving Emily by Anne Pfeffer
  16. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
  17. The List by Siobhan Vivian
  18. Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore
  19. Welcome, Caller, This is Chloe by Shelley Coriell
  20. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
  21. Changeling by Philippa Gregory
  22. For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund
  23. Endlessly by Kiersten White
  24. Shadow & Bone by Leigh Bardugo
  25. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick

So which of these that I haven't read yet should I pick up next? I definitely want to try to get to 18, although I have to say that other review books and even library books are distracting me from these titles.

3 comments:

  1. Let me know what you think of 'The Host'- I have it sitting on my shelf and want to read it before the movie comes out, but I am still iffy on whether or not it is for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had that book for YEARS, I definitely need to read it. Danya keeps telling me know good it is, so I should probably pick it up soon-ish. =b

      Delete
    2. Yes, yes you should! ;P I know it looks daunting, but once I got into it I just had to keep reading :D

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment; I appreciate each one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...