September 9, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (11)

"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers can share the latest books they've received and discover new titles while visiting other blogs.


Here's what I received in the past week:

Bought eBook:

- Book of a Thousand Days by Shannon Hale

This was a Kindle Daily Deal, so I picked it up for 99 cents.. I read it this week and it was really sweet!

For Review:

From Scholastic on Netgalley:
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater

This is definitely my next read!

From Smart Pop Books on Netgalley:
- The Girl Who Was on Fire (Movie Edition) edited by Leah Wilson

I really enjoyed the Friday Night Lights essay collection that I reviewed for Smart Pop, so I'm looking forward to checking out the essays in this one, especially because a few are from authors I like.

10 comments:

  1. Raven Boys was excellent. I liked it anyway. Great haul of books.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! :) I hope you like The Raven Boys! Heard lots of good things.

    Happy reading!
    My StS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw The Girl Who Was on Fire on a few places now ... it looks like a fun read! I might have to check it out.

    I've also heard great things about The Raven Boys. I've never read any Maggie Stiefvater, but should change that. Soon!

    Thanks for sharing, Ashley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books this week. I have heard such good things about The Raven Boys. I'm planning to read it sometime this month. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read these ones but I hope you'll enjoy them. Happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay The Raven Boys! I'm reading it this week, too! Great haul!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oohh The Raven Boys!! I hope you enjoy it! Happy reading!

    ------
    Giselle from Book Nerd Canada
    Stacking the Shelves #19

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to see what you think about The Raven Boys! :D I'm really excited for that one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you are going to post a review of The Girl Who Was On Fire? Looove The Hunger Games:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment; I appreciate each one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...