December 24, 2013

Top 10 of 2013: Best Book Covers

Best Book Covers of 2013
(Published in 2013)

In no particular order. . .

Mind Games by Kiersten White
I remember my jaw dropping when I saw this cover. I love the colours, but I also love all the images that you can just see snatches of underneath.

The Chaos of Stars by Kiersten White
Clearly writing about gods helped out Kiersten's "cover karma", because she gets another cover on this list. So gorgeous!

These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
I have a feeling this one will make a lot of people's lists, but I just can't help it. The dress, the stars -- it all comes together into something so lovely.

All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill
Epic!! There's not much else to say except I love it.

The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
So simple, but I love the composition of it, the font, etc.

This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales
A perfect picture for the background, and the title treatment is awesome.

Nowhere But Home by Liza Palmer
Just so whimsical and charming.

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Loveeee it! A fan art-esque cover is really the only appropriate cover for this book.

How To Love by Katie Cotugno
I may not have cared for the book, but this cover is awesome.

Another Little Piece of My Heart by Tracey Martin
This one is so simple, but there's something about it I really like. The guitars standing in for the main characters are perfect -- it's just so charming and fun.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, we loved Kiersten's covers this year too! And great typography (like HOW TO LOVE) is almost always a winner with us. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, some great variety on here. Most of my favourites end up being really dramatic covers, but there's something to be said for the lighter covers found on most contemporaries. This Song Will Save Your Life is a pretty nice one.

    -P.E. @ The Sirenic Codex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes! these were all lovely covers!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some of these are on my list too! Bit I completely forgot about Nowhere But Home and it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment; I appreciate each one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...