May 31, 2011

Random Acts of Kindness - May Wrap-Up


RAK (Random Acts of Kindness) is an amazing feature hosted each month by Isalys and Vanessa at Book Soulmates. Click the banner above to find out more information.

***

May was the first month I received anything from RAK, so needless to say I was very excited and touched.

Cherie sent me a copy of 'City of Bones' & Cassie sent me the first three (!) of the Mortal Instruments books.


I feel bad about getting a double! I will definitely have to do a giveaway for it within the next little while.

The lovely Sara also sent me a couple of books from my must-have pile, but they haven't arrived yet. If Canada Post cooperates I should have them within the next couple of weeks, but either way I will post about those books in June's wrap-up post.

I'm so touched by people's generosity, and I'm excited for June's list to come around, because I will definitely be sending out a book or two.

4 comments:

  1. This does sound like a really nice event; hope you enjoy your new acquisitions :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you read TMI yet?! If not, you so should!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is a seriously amazing RAK! I love that series!

    ReplyDelete
  4. TMI is a fantastic series!! I hope you enjoy every page :)

    ♥Isalys

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment; I appreciate each one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...