Books Read: 28
Books Reviewed: 11
Challenge Books Read: 5 DAC books and 1 for The Contemps
eBooks Read: 14 [including Netgalley/GalleyGrab titles]
Library Books Read: 11
Standalone Book Read: Complete tie between Wanderlove and Graffiti Moon ... I had a hard time reading and liking any book after these, I was that blown away.
Series Book Read: Tap & Gown (Secret Society Girl #4) -- this whole series is so awesome and fun, but I really fell in love with the fourth book.
Female Character: Deryn from Goliath (Leviathan trilogy)... she is so freaking strong and awesome as a middy, but she's still totally a girl with her adorable crush on Alek.
Male Character: Jamie from the Secret Society Girl books... I love how he's not what he seems, and the character transformation he brings about in Amy.
List of Books Reviewed:
- Running From Secrets by Stephanie Void
- The Morganville Vampires [Series Spotlight] by Rachel Caine
- All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin
- The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
- Frost by Wendy Delsol
- The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa
- Ditched: A Love Story by Robin Mellom
- The Way We Fall by Megan Crewe
- Torrent by Lisa T. Bergren
- Remembrance by Michelle Madow
- Beyond the Grave by Mara Purnhagen
RAK (Random Acts of Kindness) is an amazing feature hosted each month by Isalys and Vanessa at Book Soulmates. Click the banner above to find out more information.
I didn't receive any RAK in August, but I did send out...
Anna and the French Kiss to Brenna.
I've signed up again for RAK in September (I'm lucky #13 on the list for my birthday month!). Be sure and check out the post on Book Soulmates for all the details, including new rules and information.
You can view my wishlist here.
A few of the books on my wishlist are...
- Morganville Vampires Volume 4 (Books 7 & 8) by Rachel Caine
- Stay by Deb Caletti
- Chain Reaction by Simone Elkeles
- Fat Cat by Robin Brande
- The Treasure Map of Boys by E. Lockhart