February 6, 2011

In My Mailbox (5)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It's designed to put new books on people's radars, and encourage blogger interaction.

Here's what I received this week:



Bought:
  • Violet on the Runway - Melissa Walker
  • Privileged - Zoey Dean (I seriously loved this show... the book was first published as 'How to Teach Filthy Rich Girls')

Library:
  • Fixing Delilah - Sarah Ockler
  • Real Live Boyfriends - E. Lockhart (have you seen the subtitle on this one? Too funny: 'Yes. Boyfriends, plural. If my life weren't complicated, I wouldn't be Ruby Oliver')

**All links lead to Goodreads

P.S. You have until midnight EST tonight to enter my Sean Beaudoin giveaway.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so interested to see what you think of Fixing Delilah! I hear it's amazing, and I love Ockler's writing. Great mailbox, Ashley :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the covers of Fixing Delilah and Real Live Boyfriends. I haven't read any of these books yet though, so I'm looking forward to your thoughts! Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice mailbox this week...Fixing Delilah is the one that particularly interests me...hope you enjoy them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a good week! I really want to read Fixing Delilah and Real Live Boyfriends, can't wait to see your reviews!

    Chelsea @ Rand0m Girl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment; I appreciate each one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...