March 19, 2011

In My Mailbox (9)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It is designed to put new books on people's radars, and encourage blogger interaction.

Here's what I received this week:


Cinder decided she wanted to be a part of IMM this week. ;)



Bought:

Library:

For Review:
  • Dreamwalk - Sarah MacManus (eBook from author)

**All links lead to Goodreads

I'm psyched to finally own 'Heist Society' ... I love Ally's books, and this one was a bargain book at Coles with another 20% off because it's a teen book, and all children's & teens books are 20% off right now.

I decided I had to buy 'Liar Society' because my library doesn't have it in, and I was able to buy that one with a nice 50% off coupon at the Kobo store. Win! I'm reading it right now, and it's so great so far. It's completely like the book version of Veronica Mars.

15 comments:

  1. I got Liar Society this week too! Hope you enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All beautiful black kitties like Cinder should be in photos. It's a rule! I haven't read Heist Society and haven't really heard much about it. Glad you loved it though.

    My Mailbox has some super cool Dark Days of Supernatural stuff in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books this week Ashley! I've been trying to find The Liar Society in stores but Chapters Indigo still hasn't gotten them in! *sad face* I guess I'm just going to have to order it!

    Heist Society should be a fun read for you! I consider Ally Carter among my favourite authors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard great things about Heist Society and Liar Society hope you enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard good things about Heist Society, looking forward to your thoughts on that one Ashley! And Cinder makes a lovely addition to the photo:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read Heist Society yet, but it's in my TBR pile. I should get to it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Heist Society looks great! Great mailbox this week. Enjoy!!
    Great blog too, new follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Heist Society can't wait for the sequel. Just finished The Liar Society!
    Happy reading.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. KITTY! :D

    I want to read Heist Society - I've heard amazing things. Enjoy your reads!

    Check out my IMM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is Heist Society really like VMars because then I definitely need to get my hands on it! Great IMM! Your kitty is so precious! -C

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, and P.S. Thank you for all of your lovely comments during Canuck Week! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Liar Society looks so good! I've heard it's amazing. :)

    Happy Reading <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're so welcome for the comments, Christie. =) Canuck Week was super cool.

    The Liar Society is totally like Vmars... I mean, it's its own book, too, but there are lots of similarities. The tone was similar, too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Heist Society Heist Society! Such a great book! I've been hearing awesome things about Liar Society -- I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I better head down to my local Chapters to see if they have Heist Society on sale. It looks like such a fun read. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment; I appreciate each one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...