April 4, 2011

Month in Review [March]



MARCH

Number of...

Books Read: 25
Books Reviewed: 11
Challenge Books Read: 10 for Debut Author Challenge, 3 for The Contemps, and 1 for both
eBooks Read: 13 [including Netgalley/GalleyGrab titles]
Physical Books Read: 12
Library Books Read: 11

Favourite...

Book Read: I think it's a tie between Stay by Deb Caletti & The Liar Society by Lisa & Laura Roecker
Female Character: Kate from The Liar Society. She was tough, smart, and funny.
Male Character: Zachary from Shade & Shift [Jeri Smith-Ready] ... so, he's Scottish, which automatically makes him hot, but he's also smart, kind, and patient.

List of Books Reviewed:

1 comment:

  1. I am dying to read this! I loved the first book, so I'm sure I'll enjoy this one. I've actually heard that is was BETTER than "If I Stay," so I can't wait to find out for myself :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment; I appreciate each one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...