October 7, 2010

Book Blogger Hop (3)

Book Blogger Hop

The Book Blogger Hop is a weekly feature hosted by Jennifer @ Crazy For Books. It is designed in the spirit of Twitter's Follow Friday, allowing readers and book bloggers to connect with one another.

This week's question: What's your favorite beverage while reading or blogging, if any? Is it tea, coffee, water, a glass of wine, or something else?

If I'm checking blogs or writing posts in the morning, it would definitely have to be tea. Earl grey tea, to be specific. Otherwise I mostly just drink water. I used to be really addicted to Diet Coke, but I've stopped buying it in cases, so I don't have it as much anymore. And while I'm reading, it's the same. Isn't curling up with a book and a big cup of tea the best?

2 comments:

  1. Tea is my absolute favorite :)
    I buy loose tea online in all different flavors...black teas are my favorite, with white tea a somewhat distant second.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment; I appreciate each one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...