January 30, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (8)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine where bloggers feature upcoming book releases that they're looking forward to.

This week I'm eagerly anticipating...

This is What Happy Looks Like
by Jennifer E. Smith

Publisher: Poppy
Release Date: April 2, 2013

Synopsis (from Goodreads):
If fate sent you an email, would you answer?

When teenage movie star Graham Larkin accidentally sends small town girl Ellie O'Neill an email about his pet pig, the two seventeen-year-olds strike up a witty and unforgettable correspondence, discussing everything under the sun, except for their names or backgrounds.

Then Graham finds out that Ellie's Maine hometown is the perfect location for his latest film, and he decides to take their relationship from online to in-person. But can a star as famous as Graham really start a relationship with an ordinary girl like Ellie? And why does Ellie want to avoid the media's spotlight at all costs?


Add it on Goodreads.

This just sounds so cute... I love stories involving celebrities, and the idea of starting a relationship by accident through email is very cool.

16 comments:

  1. I just picked this one up at ALA and I can't wait to read it. It sounds so cute and I loved The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight. Great WoW pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh very fun!! Can't wait to see what people think of it.

      Delete
  2. Awwwww.... It does sound really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved her first book and can't wait for this one! I like that the cover is in the same vein as the first, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, I like the covers a lot... although it always makes me think that they're companion books, and I don't think (??) they are.

      Delete
  4. I'm very much looking forward to this one too! I loved TSPoLaFS and can't wait to read more by Smith! I love the first line of the summary too, totally grabs my attention!
    Awesome pick, Ashley! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute blog! I'm really looking forward to this one, although I haven't read The Statistical Probability yet. It's still very high on my wishlist though! :) I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Statistical Probability was very good, although a lot different from what I expected (e.g. more family issues than straight up romance).

      Thanks for the follow! =)

      Delete
  6. Agreed - this book looks so cute, Ashley! It's one I'm eagerly waiting for as well. Hope it's as good as it looks/sounds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds so cute. After being emotionally devastated by The Statistical Probability, I'm hoping this one will perk me up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome pick! I seriously cant wait for this book! It sounds so good!

    My WoW

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am also very excited for this one! I loved the Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight, so this looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know!! This thing is so so cute!! Can't wait to read it!!!
    Love you pick

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really want to read "The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight", her titles are just so... interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sounds adorable. Love the cover. I'll be adding this to my list for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This sounds adorable. Love the cover. I'll be adding this to my list for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment; I appreciate each one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...