February 7, 2013

#BreathlessReads Tour in Toronto!

Southwestern Ontario bloggers, get excited, because Penguin's Breathless Reads tour is coming to Toronto!!

Who:
This event will feature authors Andrea Cremer, Morgan Rhodes, Jessica Spotswood, & Beth Revis. An amazing line up, am I right?!

What:
Not only is this a very cool author event, it's also a "Faze SuperGirl Event" hosted by Faze Magazine. There will be swag, giveaways, food, and other (not yet announced) special guests.

When:
Sunday, February 17, 2013
2:00 pm - 6:00 pm

Where:
The Opera House
735 Queen St. E.
Toronto, ON

IMPORTANT:
This event is officially open to females 13 - 24 years of age, and you MUST REGISTER. However, if you are a blogger and may, like myself, be a bit too old for those parameters, never fear -- you can email Faze and get added to their press list as long as you provide coverage of the event (which I'm sure most of us would do anyway!).

All the information you need to register can be found HERE, and I hope to see you there!!

1 comment:

  1. I am SO JEALOUS!!!! Have fun, take lots of pics, and I can't wait to read your recap, Ashley!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment; I appreciate each one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...