May 17, 2011

Swag winners! + Poll Results



I have two winners to announce!

The winner of the bookmarks signed by Jeri Smith-Ready is...

LiLi from ChicaReader


& winner of the other (unsigned) pair is...

Syki from knižní doupě


Congratulations, LiLi & Syki!

I've sent out emails, so you have 2 days to get back to me with your addresses -- otherwise I will pick a new winner.

Thanks to everyone who entered! =)

ALSO: Remember how the giveaway form had a required poll you had to answer? I asked you if you preferred Logan or Zachary. The results are in, and they are as follows...

Zachary = 62.5%
Logan = 37.5%


As you all know I am a massive Zachary fan. Logan has just done a couple of things that don't sit right with me at all. However I can understand why Aura loves him, and I'm glad to see he has a lot of fans as well, because - let's face it - all of Jeri Smith-Ready's characters are awesomely well-written.

1 comment:

  1. Why anyone would prefer Logan is beyond me. congrats to the winners.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment; I appreciate each one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...