July 2, 2011

River of Time series by Lisa T. Bergren


You may remember that earlier this month I posted reviews for Waterfall & Cascade by Lisa T. Bergren. I really love this series! The characters are great, the action is intense, and the romance is incredibly swoony. Bottom line: you want to read these books!

I thought I would post the book trailers, because I think they do a good job explaining what the books are about (plus lots of pretty imagery!):





Some links to check out:
- Waterfall on Goodreads
- Cascade on Goodreads
- Lisa's website
- Lisa on Twitter --> @LisaTBergren

Bloggers, Lisa is currently hosting a fabulous promotional contest, and you can check out the details on her website. While the contest is exciting, it in no way influences how much I love these books. Even without the contest I would definitely be suggesting that you pick them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment; I appreciate each one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...