August 1, 2011

Random Acts of Kindness - July Wrap-Up


RAK (Random Acts of Kindness) is an amazing feature hosted each month by Isalys and Vanessa at Book Soulmates. Click the banner above to find out more information.

Here are my RAK for July:



The lovely Ambur sent me 'City of Fallen Angels', confirming my theory that Cassie Clare's fans love to share her work with others. I now own all of her books, and I've received them all from fellow book bloggers!

I also got 'The Iron King' from Kellie, which was awesome. I've read all those books but I didn't own any until now.

So thank you so much ladies for another great RAK month. I wasn't able to send any books out, but I'm hoping to do so this month.

You can sign up for August's RAK here. The awesome Isalys and Vanessa have added a giveaway for a $20 Amazon gift card which RAK participants can enter, so be sure and check that out.

I've signed up again for RAK in August. You can view my wishlist here.

3 comments:

  1. The Iron King is AMAZING! RAK is such an awesome idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to a writer's conference this weekend, and I swear, every time I turned around, someone else was talking about how amazing The Iron King is. I can't wait to read it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment; I appreciate each one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...