June 29, 2011

Future Reads (8)


Future Reads is a feature on Book Labyrinth where I sporadically post about books coming out in the near (or not so near!) future and explain why I want to read them. This feature is inspired by memes and features like Waiting on Wednesday and Books to Pine For. I hope you'll discover something you want to read as well! (All title links will take you to Goodreads.)

Saving June by Hannah Harrington
Release Date:
November 2011

One for the Contemps Challenge, it sounds seriously sad but good. Harper takes a road trip to deal with her sister's suicide, and ends up discovering love and secrets.






Legend by Marie Lu
Release Date:
November 29, 2011

This one seems to be getting a lot of hype. It sounds great, though... a republic at war, a privileged girl hunting down her sister's killer. Suspense, action, & romance? Yes please.





The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
Release Date:
January 2, 2012

You guys know that I hate insta-love, but I'm definitely intrigued by this premise. It's set over a period of 24 hours and it involves two people with very cool names (Hadley and Oliver). Oliver just happens to be a cute British guy. Um yes, I think I'll check this one out!


Unraveling Isobel by Eileen Cook
Release Date:
January 3, 2012

Sprawling gothic mansion, hot new stepbrother (ooer?), ghosts... I don't even know what all, but it sounds fabulous! Plus I just love the cover.






The Rivals by Daisy Whitney
Release Date:
February 6, 2012

I absolutely LOVED The Mockingbirds, so I'm really excited for this next installment.








I hope you've enjoyed these future reads! What not yet released books are you looking forward to?

9 comments:

  1. I've been seeing Saving June around on some Aussie blogger's sites and they have me so excited to read it! And Legend looks amazing as well, can't wait for that one:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for all of these! I just did a WoW on The Statistical Probability, and I absolutely cannot wait for The Rivals.

    I had no idea Eileen Cook had a new book! I love her stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome picks. Saving June is amazing and I can't wait for Legend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think ALL of those books will be future reads for me too! They all sound so good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These all look fantastic. I hadn't seen the cover of The Rivals yet. I like it! The Statistical Probability sounds like it's right up my alley too. So many good books :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes! These sound SO fantastic. I should put Legend on my wishlist,too. But my favourite is Saving June, because I liked the sound of Harper's story so much I even ordered the copy directly at the Australian publisher!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm waiting on The Rivals too. I'm not too crazy about tcover though...seeing the dog on the cover is kind of weird to me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my gosh

    i seriously am DYING for some of these (well, all ~ except for RIVALS ;)

    we must have the same kind of book lust :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just finished Saving June (I didn't like it as much as everyone else :() and I'm going to read Legend either next or after the next one I read! :) Great choices!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment; I appreciate each one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...