1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2. Share seven random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 deserving blog buddies.
4. Contact those buddies to congratulate them
Kathy from Read This Instead has very kindly passed on the 'Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award' to me. Thank you, Kathy!
1. I'm an only child, but I always wished I had an older brother. Yahhh, it took me a while when I was little to realize that was impossible.
2. I have a hard time picking a favourite of anything, whether it be a book, musical artist, movie, etc.
3. When I was little I ran into my Dad on top of playground equipment and fell off and broke my arm. I kept saying "Daddy pushed me!" I wonder why my Mom didn't want me to say that at the hospital? ;) Oops...
4. When I was in high school for a while there I wanted to be a lawyer. I'm not sure why, since I don't exactly enjoy confrontation.
5. I hate making important decisions. An example: it took me months to actually start my blog because I couldn't decide on a name.
6. I have two favourite accessories. One is a bracelet that closes with a star charm, and I wear it every day -- my best friend has the same one. The other is a key necklace that my Mom bought me, and I got it because of 'Lock and Key' by Sarah Dessen.
7. I really, really hate winter in Ontario (bone-chilling cold), but I hate the summers too (INSANE humidity). So that kind of sucks, because our spring and fall seasons are insanely short.
So, there are my random facts. I always have the worst time coming up with stuff, but hopefully those are somewhat interesting?
As for passing on the awards, you guys know how it goes... I don't actually pass them on because I know a lot of people don't like to accept them, but I do like to give props to awesome bloggers. So, I'd like to mention some of the newer blogs that I've found over the past month or two:
- Cindy's Love of Books
- eclectic / eccentric
- One Librarian's Book Reviews
- The Reading Fever
- The Story Queen
- The Zealous Reader
- We Heart YA